Affects versions: None
Fix versions: None
Components: PTL Tests
- "test_hold_time_not_counted_in_walltime" of "TestMomWalltime" is failing intermittently while checking the walltime of a job
2018-08-11 19:10:07,960 INFOCLI x40-64-centos64: /opt/pbs/bin/qstat -x -f 0.x40-64-centos64
2018-08-11 19:10:07,990 INFO expect on server x40-64-centos64: resources_used.walltime <= 30 job 0.x40-64-centos64 attempt: 60 got: resources_used.walltime = 31
2018-08-11 19:10:08,491 INFOCLI x40-64-centos64: /opt/pbs/bin/qmgr -c set server scheduling=True
- In the test we are submitting the job of 30 sec and holding the job for around 5 secs.
- The intent of the test is to verify that the hold time of the job is not included in the walltime.
- PTL test is failing while verifying this step as the resource walltime is reported is 31.
- There is a 1s difference which is normal, need to modify the test to include the grace period of 5s while verifying this step.
- Also in the current code we are sleeping for a very small amount of time, increase the sleep time (both in the job script and the time while holding the job)